Understanding and Managing the 5-7-3 Careless Effect
Time flies, and January was already gone. Have you made your resolution? Well, it depends on what kind of resolutions you make, as often, a lot of people just make them, and soon afterwards, break them too. Be realistic about what you want to do or take action to make this year a fulfilling and satisfied year, amid the COVID-19 situation.
You may want to learn a new skill or hobby, improve yourself or change your behaviour and habits. Whatever you do or act upon, before you accept the truth of what you have learned, check the facts in order not to be mistaken or confused.
Christina sent me an e-mail about two weeks back. She wrote, “Does the book has information (cause and remedy) on special numbers like 573? I discovered that I’ve this 573 right at the bottom and freaked out to know it’s a “bankruptcy” number.”
My responses (edited) to Christina include:
- Don’t panic and don’t worry needlessly as the bankruptcy number is just one of many fear tactics used by many external trainers conducting other numerology methods. You can always search for ‘bankrupt’ word on my site for articles that I’ve posted and shared to rebuke the illogical and naïve assumption about the 5-7-3 (or 7-5-3) number pattern.
- The result of bankruptcy is a correlative measure taken by the person. The 5-7-3/7-5-3 pattern is more associated with money loss, neglect, distraction, rushed and misguided investment, and oversight – meaning you could lose money along the way.
- All of us, has the 5-7-3/7-5-3 pattern in our Personal Year Charts too. And that doesn’t mean we’re all going broke or bankrupt that year. This does not seem reasonable, and too presumptuous for these external trainers to propagate and impose fear tactics on others.
- My EON book, “Elements of Numbers: Fast and Easy Character Profiling,” deals with basic principles, including remedies through mindset changes. More up-to-date remedies are actually shared in my articles that you should look into. Get my EON book if you haven’t already… you’ll learn more than attending these basic classes taught elsewhere. And many of them do not give you adequate or continual guidance or advice beyond their teachings.
- Don’t rush. Take the time to determine what you would like to do this year. Ask friends who have gone through other courses and get their feedback. Don’t let others influence you, especially when you’ve the 5-7-3 pattern (like, anyhow spend money, ha-ha). Take some care and take more time to prioritise your needs and desires.
When you’ve the 5-7-3 (or 7-5-3) pattern present in your Birth chart, it doesn’t imply you’ll become a bankruptcy at least once in your lifetime. The result of your becoming bankrupt, is a mentality attitude, which has influenced how you want to cope with the situation to move forward. Many people would negotiate with their banks for monthly repayments. Then there are wealthy people, like Robert Kiyosaki, who voluntarily went bankrupt under the law but still continue to enjoy a high lifestyle. Click here to check this article, titled “The Ultimate Hypocrite: Robert Kiyosaki and His Company’s Bankruptcy” for some insights. According to this separate article (click here), titled “’Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ Author Files for Bankruptcy for His Company,” it was quoted that Robert “filed for corporate bankruptcy through one of his companies” in 2012. A quick look at his Personal Year PY2012 chart shows the 7-5-3 patterns at locations V-N-L and V-N-M.
When you’ve the 5-7-3 (or 7-5-3) pattern in your Birth Chart, it means you’re likely to be more careless than those people without same pattern. As mentioned earlier, carelessness is often a result of being distracted, acting on impulses rather than sensible emotions, having the heck-care “it’d not happen” attitude, misjudging others based on perceived outlook, and oversights – looking at sentiments rather than verifying the facts. Through consistent practices and good behaviours, the presence of 5-7-3 patterns in your chart might just be like all the other positive patterns too. Your behaviours and npersonality changes over time. Hence, the phrase, “The Birth Chart Is NOT Your Personality.” I’ve observed through the many case studies conducted, there are lawyers, prosecutors, security and law officers who have the 5-7-3/7-5-3 patterns in their Birth Charts, and yet, they are not bankruptcies. After all, we could associate the 5-7-3/7-5-3 patterns with some form of court and or legal relationship. And these lawyers, prosecutors, police officers and security officers, are in many ways connected to the rules of the law. So let’s not worry needlessly…
When you’ve the 5-7-3/7-5-3 pattern in your Personal Year Charts, it just that the potential effects could happen during that year. If the same pattern appears in your Personal Day Chart, it means the effect could be present on that day. Simply taking precautionary measures could help you minimise the adverse effects that could come along the way. Don’t be a guarantor or lend money to anyone without verifying the truth. The temptation to overspend may be high, particularly in these days of online shopping. No need to create unnecessary phobias. I remembered a few years ago; I was issued with a traffic summon with over parking. And the 5-7-3 pattern appeared on my Day Chart. A friend bought few sets of carpark coupons, and carelessly dropped them while walking – the same pattern appears on her charts too. All of this, direct or indirect, is caused by negligence on our part. So, the remedy is simple – be more attentive, check the fine prints before signing on the dotted lines of any contracts or agreements, don’t be a guarantor to friends, don’t invest recklessly without prudent checking, and don’t forward fake news and spread unverified news through social media.
Even if you don’t have the 5-7-3/7-5-3 pattern in your Birth Chart, or Personal Year Chart, you might have the pattern in your Day Chart, and Combined Day Chart. Does this mean that you must live in seclusion with fears and worrisome feelings on days when the 5-7-3/7-5-3 pattern is present?
Come on, let’s be practical and rational… there are higher priorities that you need to act on, and don’t worry too much about bankruptcy risks. This is similar to the tagline I used in my book – FEAR THE FEAR, EXPERIENCE THE SUCCESS. This is as if you know that eating fast food is unhealthy, but it should not stop you from enjoying your life by eating fast food occasionally. Moderation is essential in everything you do.
Enjoy a life of happiness, truth and positivity, not fear, irrationality and negativity.
Regards, Ron WZ Sun