8th EON WORKSHOP on 6 July 2013
Good news to those who’ve been waiting to attend our next workshop.
I’m pleased to announce that the registration for the 8th EON Workshop is now open.
The EON Workshop aims to reinforce participants’ understanding on the fundamentals of the “Elements of Numbers” (EON) method. Participants are taught the technique to remember underlying principles of the elemental vibrations in the numbers rather than remembering the number patterns. By applying the extended techniques, participants can profile beyond character and personality profiling.
The EON Workshop is NOT for beginners. As this is a “power-packed” session, participants must meet the following requirement:
1) Completed any module of the Power of Numbers (PON) courses; Universal Character Method (UCM) Profiling courses; or attended similar numerology courses conducted by other trainers or organisations; and
2) Have bought and read my book “Elements of Numbers: Fast and Easy Character Profiling”.
I look forward to share my knowledge and discoveries with you at this coming workshop session. It is important for you to have a successful learning experience where you can apply the extended techniques to expand your profiling knowledge.
Upon completion of the EON Workshop, you can:
- Utilise the Five Elements concept in character profiling analysis.
- Extend your analysis on Life Path profiling using the Personal Year, Personal Day and Personal Day, and Universal number vibrations.
- Evolve and extend your understanding of the elemental influences on additional traits.
- Identify tendency signs on common health problems like cancer, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Identify and take actions on career vibration, rhythmic cycles.
- Identify tendency traits related to education, street smarts, book smarts, resourcefulness, pets, spouse, wealth, childbirth, miscarriages, and much more.
- Acquire the technique to “self-discover” extra traits quickly. Case studies would be used to explain the key concepts.
- Gather additional “sensitive” discoveries, hidden patterns, and
- Click this link for more information on what you can expect to learn at the workshop
|Course Details:||8th EON Workshop|
|Date:||6 July 2013 (Saturday)|
|Time:||9:45am to 5:30pm|
|Workshop Fee:||S$246 (Singapore Dollars).|
|Payment:||On the day of workshop. Cash or Cheque payment only.|
|Location:||The Training Center, Kembangan Plaza, #B1-08, Singapore 418944. Opposite Kembangan MRT station.|
|Registration:||Contact McCoy at (65) 8356-0179 to register.You can also send email to SunTzu2796@gmail.com to register as well.|
|Early Bird Discount:||Register on/before 23 June 2013 and pay only $196 (S$50 discount)|
|Repeat Students||Special attractive fee for repeat students:
|Book Offer||Participants can purchase the book at special workshop price.|
|Refreshment:||Lunch and refreshment snacks (Halal) are provided.|
Those who’d attended my earlier workshops have learned many useful techniques to extend their analysis beyond personality profiling. Now you can gather more “interesting” techniques at the forthcoming EON Workshop where you can use in your character and personality profiling analysis!
Register now to avoid disappointment as seats are limited due to classroom size.
Thanks in advance for your continual support!
Stay Happy. Stay Positive and Be Healthy Always!
Regards, Ron WZ Sun