Extra Bits on 257 and 775 Vibes
Today, I’m focusing on the two number patterns 2-5-7 and 7-7-5 that some users have tried to search for an answer on this site in the past few days.
If you’ve attended courses (from Basic Level to Mastery Level) in PON/UCM, it’d be easy to interpret the 2-5-7 as [Talk-Stubborn-Supporter]. The tendency sign suggest a stubborn person often facing difficulty communicating to others. It could lead to misinterpretation and communication breakdown.
When you attend the EON WORKSHOP and the coming Advance Level and Master Level EON Courses, you’d be able to identify more tendency traits that could suggest signs like:
- Person might have ‘wishy-washy’ thoughts or deviant ideas when communicating to others, at times causing confusions. They tend to change plans and goals midway, usually without carrying out them to completion.
- Manipulative person who often confused others with intense (and convincing) talks just to get what they want. May inhibit the “leader of the pack” characteristics;
- Person who could have problem communicating to others because of health symptoms, including speech-related symptoms, stuttering or stammering. Problem could also arises because of unnecessary worries, sensitiveness, and lack of confidence.
- There are subconscious signs of self-compliance to perform their tasks or carry out their plans hastily and insincerely.
- There are signs of frequent visits to the toilets, urine leakage, and bed-wetting tendencies. The tendency depends on where the numbers are present in the chart, and whether it’s available in their Birth chart or Personal Year chart.
The basic PON/UCM interpretations for 7-7-5 could suggest [Supporter-Supporter-Obstacles]. Friends coming together to discuss mutual targets, but eventually facing challenges and stumbling blocks affecting the outcome.
People with 7-7-5 patterns could also inhibit similar tendency traits I’ve mentioned for the 2-7-5 patterns. There are more signs when we analyse the number patterns using the EON method. For example, it could also imply both parties showing obvious amicable relationship in public, but deep in their heart and head, they have their own self-interest agenda. A simple analogy is to correlate two politicians from different countries meeting at a summit discussing on the issues and agreements favourable to both countries. Both are seen smiling in public shaking hands amiably suggesting amicable agreements have reached. Beyond the smiles and handshaking could lies perceived negative feelings and political agenda. Their agreement (actions) could differ with their thoughts.
Still want more tendency traits? More signs (from EON perspectives) suggest the intent to invoke fear and passion, to agitate and stress others, to stir up their emotions and temperaments, and to gather support to fight for a common goal. Again, a simple analogy is political opponents (with hidden political agenda) stirring up supporters’ emotions and creating protest to fight for “good cause.”
I hope you have gain some insights on the two patterns mentioned above. They are many other areas to focus on, including identifying the influences from surrounding numbers in the chart.
EON students who’d attended my past EON WORKSHOP sessions can identify extra signs on life aspects like career, academic, intelligence, health, family, and relationships. They could identify the hidden patterns and annual code of the person that might influence a person’s subconscious thoughts, affecting their behaviours and actions during a certain period. They could associate the extra traits I’ve mentioned above for the 2-5-7 and 7-7-5 patterns. It’s so easy, direct, and fast once you understood the correlative influences of the elements and the numbers in the EON method.
I wrote my first book “Elements of Numbers: Fast and Easy Character Profiling” to introduce you to the Elements of Numbers (EON) method. I encourage you to buy a copy if you’ve not already done so. Treat my first book as a “starter pack” to introduce you to the fundamentals of the elements and the numbers.
When you’ve discovered more about yourself like traits that you don’t even know before, and got excited and checked on others (including your spouse, friends, colleagues, kids, in-laws), ask yourself what you are going to do next. You have something that could lead you to a lifelong human character and personality observation skills. If you think you’re ready to venture to the next level (more than the basics) then I’d suggest you to learn the proper method by attending courses and correct any assumption made. Get the continuing support needed after attending the course to help you build up the profiling knowledge with confidence beyond the fundamental theories (“power, science, and life”) of the numbers.
Regards, Ron WZ Sun